368 TRAINING & CONDITIONING EDUCATION
A) 368 -TRAINING SYSTEMS WORKSHOPS
Discover Movement believes in the power of learning more every day and in sharing the best practices of training and conditioning for high school and college athletes.
Workshops and seminars are now available on following topics:
1. How to train movement skills effectively in a 10-minute warm-up sequence
2. 368- Training Systems: All-inclusive functional strength training system for athletes
3. Strength training alone is not enough - The missing links in speed development
4. Practical and simple ways to help prevent knee injuries with female athletes
A new series of 3-hour 'learning by doing' -workshops provides practical methods of youth conditioning for youth coaches and school teachers. Topics include:
B) YOUTH CONDITONING & ATHLETIC DEVELOPMENT
1. Safe, effective and fun ways to build strength for ages 7-10
2. When to practice what? Age-sensitive approach to learning and coaching motor skills.
3. Why are so many young athletes not athletic? How to build athletes, not just players.
SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS: CALL 201-677-888
!!ATTENTION TRAINERS AND COACHES !! EDUCATION MAY 18.-19. 2013!!