I also recommend signing up for the Stop Chasing Pain Facebook page that I check several times daily for intellectual and practical movement "nourishment".
"I have been a client of Tommi's for 8 years. I have utilized many aspects of his broad expertise. He has been able to assist and motivate me with all of my personal goals regarding, Personal Training, Weight Loss and Nutrition, as well as rehabilitation. He is an outstanding intelligent professional." Mark D, NY
"Tommi's workouts are excellent - always fun, always changing and challenging." Lauri Hill, NJ
"Tommi is a super professional who watches you closely to make sure you strengthen your body, understand what you need to do, and do it in a way without hurting yourself. Over the last 3 years, working with Tommi, I have strengthened by body without ever injuring myself; not even pulling a muscle. That's because Tommi pays close attention to what I am doing." (David Goodman, NJ)
"Tommi keeps my mind in the game and challenges me with new moves every day. Working with Tommi is more fun than eating marshmallows." (Sylvia G., NJ)
"For the past 20 years I have had to train around chronic knee and shoulder pain. Since training with Tommi, I am now pain free and no longer living on Advil!" (Ted D'Amico, NJ)
"The knowledge and skill set that Tommi possesses is incredible. He is a true movement specialist and has one mission: results." Evan Chait, PT, CNRT, L.Ac (Kinetic Physical Therapy)
- Educates sport and fitness professionals on applied biomechanics, exercise physiology, movement pattern development and functional training modalities.
- Utilizes different forms of multi-media and computer technology to teach and interact with the student. For example in 2009, created total of 28 weeks of online educational modules to 300 participants including physical therapists, fitness professionals, physicians and sport coaches.
- Develops evidence-based practical applications and tools for physical educators, sport coaches and exercise professionals.
- Created “Movement Skill Development for Young Athletes”, a program that is being used by over 1000 youth sport coaches. - Publishes articles regularly and participates in academic discussion in regards to human movement.
- Lectures on topics such as Movement skills & Motor Learning and Applied Biomechanics, for example in 2008-09 presented in an international conference of Motor Learning in the University of Jyväskylä on Movement Skill Development